As you're reading this I'm probably either..
a) pounding out 8 miles on the dreadmill. Yep, I've officially started using the term- 80 minutes on this machine is no bueno!
b) Recovering and thanking God that me and the good ol' treaddy have parted ways for the day.
Alright, let's get to the numbas, shall we?
1) I contemplated waiting for the afternoon today for an outdoor run (when it would reach a whole 15 degrees!!) but decided against it because the 5 miler on Wednesday in the afternoon was terrible. By mile three I felt so yucky in my lower abdomen, and I kept getting those nasty running throat burps. TMI? #sorrynotsorry
My tummy has not been good to me at all lately. I haven't had a salad in probably a month. So frustrating. All I want is carbs and yogurt and fruit (when I am hungry). Fun stuff people, fun stuff.
I guess I do better running without half a days worth of food in me... Sure, waking up at 4:50 am and sludging out in the cold is hard.. but it's way better than running and feeling as if you're going to crap your pants.
Wish me good thoughts as this is hopefully my LAST long treadmill run. Were hitting the thirties next week!!
2) My momma went to the lovely Trader Joes yesterday! Thanks mommaaaa :) She got a big old handful of Luna/Larabars. It doesn't get much better than that.
She also picked up this little gem...
I can't wait to put this on some vanilla froyo!
3) Here's my favorite Pinterest finds as of late....
Yeaahhhhh.. nuff said.
56 dayyyyyssssssssssss.... <3
I'll take all of them, please.
Haha someone tell Chris to get me this. Please.
4) I went for a nice toasty walk on the treadmill yesterday while watching Friends in an attempt to warm myself up...
You see, I wore my coat. And boots. And scarf. We're getting pretty desperate over here, people. I never thought that temperature could make my face feel like it was going to fall off.. #minnesotaprobs
|The facial expression just completes it all.|
5) In an attempt to leave on a positive note (this post is feelin' kinda whiney) I will say that I am so grateful January is almost done, that I get to go to yoga today, that I get to watch my sister play volleyball Sunday, and I have had close to zero homework this week!
Also, a week from tomorrow I get to purchase my beautiful Mac. The time has come, my friends and I couldn't be more thrilled :)
Annnnnnndd... that's all I got.
Haha not my best post, but that's what happens when you're sloshy and sick and cold. Have a great weekend everyone! TGIF! ;)
Think about it: "Life has many ways of testing a person's will. Either by having nothing happen at all, or by having everything happen all at once."